BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
To assist us to grow our clients, we’re seeking an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager who will be responsible to develop and implement a successful sales plan across the organisation.
The objective is to increase sales and build solid client connections in order to generate sustainable financial growth.
- Driving business growth within a company.
- Develop a network of contacts to attract new clients.
- Research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects.
- Prepare sales projections and forecast revenue in line with projected income.
- To work closely with the sales team to increase sales revenue.
- To work closely with internal marketing team to develop mutually beneficial proposals and find new business.
Requirement and Skills
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or relevant role.
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales.
- Proficiency in MS Office is compulsory.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is compulsory.
- Proven market knowledge.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Own transport is compulsory.
- Able to travel as part of the job function.